The impact of artificial intelligence is not only widespread, but also penetrating incredible depths. In fact, the number of businesses using artificial intelligence grew by 300% in only five years. Ever at the forefront of innovation, Salesforce recently unveiled its latest endeavors into AI at Dreamforce 2023. Now widely publicized, the company announced new AI innovations that can help businesses of all sizes improve their customer experience, increase sales, and boost efficiency. In case you missed it, here’s a quick summary of what’s new and under development from Salesforce:
Einstein Copilot is a next-generation out-of-the-box conversational AI assistant that is embedded in every Salesforce app. Though it is still under development, Copilot has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses use Salesforce.
Copilot can help users with a variety of tasks, such as:
- Generating personalized recommendations for customers
- Automating routine tasks
- Providing insights and guidance
Einstein Copilot Studio provides a more custom option, an easy way for companies to build AI-powered apps with custom prompts, skills, and AI models to accomplish sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT tasks. Studio is also configurable to use across other consumer-facing channels to power real-time chat, Slack, WhatsApp, or SMS.
Copilot Studio can help:
- Close sales deals faster
- Streamline customer service
- Auto-create websites
- Turn natural language prompts into code
At CDW, we have a Salesforce professional services practice that is equipped to help your business grow in an evolving AI landscape.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming the way businesses operate but introducing it to your business can be overwhelming and intimidating.
CDW can help show you the value that makes the effort well worth it. Imagine the increase in productivity, efficiency, accuracy, and customer satisfaction if your business adopted AI simply for these three reasons:
- To automate tasks: AI can automate a wide range of tasks, such as data entry, customer service, and marketing. This can save your team time and allow them to focus on more important tasks.
- To gain insights: AI can help you to gain insights into your data, such as which products are selling the best, which customers are most likely to churn, and which marketing campaigns are most effective. This information can help you to make better decisions about your business.
- To make better decisions: AI can provide you with recommendations on how to improve your business, such as which products to recommend to customers, which marketing campaigns to invest in, and how to price your products and services. These recommendations can help you to grow your business and increase your profits.
Now imagine having a partner that helps you achieve these goals while taking much of the burden away. We are ready to listen. Working together, we can identify your needs and targeted data insights, define small tasks or areas of improvement for low-risk “toe-dipping” into AI, and strategize best efforts to measure and maintain your business’s ROI.
If you’re ready to be heard, send us an email at salesforce-requests.com.